(Raphael asked me to make some noise about the next Profoss event. So here you go:)
Understand the impact of open source licenses on your business.
Profoss (http://www.profoss.eu) is organising an informative event on 28 april 2009 in Brussels about open source licenses and their impact on businesses.
Speakers are all specialists and will share their knowledge with you during their talks covering these topics:
- Understanding Free and Open Source licenses (Ywein Van den Brande)
- Impact on business conduct: liability, due diligence processes (Benjamin Docquir)
- Problems encountered by a FOSS developer (Bruno Lowagie)
- code auditing tools , fossology
- EUPL: Why it exists and why it matters (Philippe Laurent)
- Impact on contractual documents (Benjamin Jean)
All details about this event and the registration form are available at the Profoss website at http://www.profoss.eu